Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Why Pain?

Last Wednesday I was hit with three questions that are related.

1. Do some people get away with evil on this earth?
2. Why does a loving God allow suffering?
3. Why are some healed and some are not?

Any one of these questions are tough but I took them all on and try to show how they are connected in my response. It was an interesting night and we explored a variety of issues along the way. You can find a Real Audio Streaming recording of this at this link.

As always, I am interested in your comments and questions.

"Ask Pastor John" is on again tonight at 7 pm at the First Church of God in Medford. If you are in town feel free to drop in. If not you can send me an email at pastorjohn@clearwire.net and I will add it to our growing list of questions. You can log on latter and watch for your topic to come up on this blog and an audio recording of that session.

Keep asking questions, seeking the truth, and knocking on heavens gates.

No comments: