Sunday, August 5, 2007

Bad Questions?

Are there any bad questions?

No, not if you are willing to be open to the truth.

As a Pastor I love to explore questions with people about the truth especially as it relates to God, faith and the meaning of life.

I want to invite you to ask your questions and send them to me at pastorjohn@clearwire.net . I will post them on this blog and attempt to give the best Biblical, Christ centered response I can give. Others will read our statements and hopefully be part of the conversation.

Why would I do this?

I really believe what Jesus told us, that if we seek we will find, if we ask we will receive, if we knock the door will be opened. Truth is a person, not an idea or an opinion. As we ask the questions that move us towards the truth we will find ourselves moving towards Jesus Christ and a personal relationship with truth himself.

So... ask, and will shall seek and knock together on the gates of heaven.

Pastor John

No comments: